DIFX Spot Exchange: Access Open Orders From Anywhere on the Website
As a trader, you need constant and easy access to the order book and your open orders to assess the overall market condition and adjust your orders accordingly. This is especially important in the crypto market where conditions may change quickly and the overall market of a specific asset can be highly dependent on the stability of the order book.
These needs are some of the main factors behind the new look of the DIFX Exchange which allows you to access your orders from anywhere on the website. Let’s look through some of the options that you can use in your tradings together.
DIFX Exchange: Order Book
DIFX Order Book allows you to review current sell or buy orders and their price and amount for the cryptocurrency of your choice. To access DIFX Order Book:
- Go to DIFX.com and select “Exchange”.
2. Select your desired cryptocurrency from the drop-down menu to review its order book.
3. Here’s how the order book looks like in the “Compact” layout. Click on the “More” to see the Order Book in full screen.
4. The “Depth” option allows you to view up to 100 orders at once, while from the “Group” menu, you can group orders and view their total value based on their size.
5. In general, buy orders are in green, while sell orders are shown in red. You can change the color structure or the trading layout by simply clicking on the ⚙️ icon at the top right corner and choosing your desired option.
6. The color highlight in each order shows the size of the order within the order book. For instance, in the picture below, the order ❶ is the largest, while the order ❷ is one of the small ones.
7. You can change the structure of the order book by using one of the options at the top of the order book.
8. You can also view the strength of the Order Book by checking the signal icon. The power of the Order Book is based on the number and the size of the orders within the market.
DIFX Exchange: Open Orders
Quick and easy access to your open orders is quite important in trading which is why on the DIFX platform, you can access your open orders from any page. Here are a few ways to view your open orders:
- Use the “Order” option at the top right of the DIFX website.
2. View your orders on the “Exchange” page.
DIFX shall not be responsible for any loss arising from any investment based on any recommendation, forecast or other information herein contained. The contents of this publication should not be construed as an express or implied promise, guarantee, or implication by DIFX that the forecast information will eventuate, that clients will profit from the strategies herein or that losses in connection therewith can or will be limited. Trades in accordance with the recommendations in an analysis, especially leveraged investments such as foreign exchange trading and investment in derivatives, can be very speculative and may result in losses in particular if the conditions or assumptions used for the forecast or mentioned in the analysis do not eventuate as anticipated and the forecast is not realized.
DIFX is a centralized cross-asset crypto exchange that allows users to trade between multiple asset classes that include indices, forex, crypto, metals, and commodities, just to name a few. The DIFX fully-insured crypto wallet comes from a partnership with Fireblocks, one of the leading crypto custodians in the world.
The Nomination Program is another unique feature of DIFX that allows users to manage the future of their crypto assets by passing them on to their families and loved ones. Recently, the company unveiled its Futures trading platform in an attempt to further improve financial inclusion and freedom through innovations offered by blockchain technology.
DIFX was presented with the “Most Trusted Cross-Asset Trading Platform — 2022” by the Crypto Expo Dubai and “Best New Trading Platform Award” at the E-Business Awards 2021 by Entrepreneur Middle East and the Forex Expo 2021.